The SpongeBob SquarePants Anime - OP 2 The SpongeBob SquarePants Anime - OP 2

Woahh! That was epic! It would be an amazing saga.
Smooth animation by the way!

Magical Dream Bed Magical Dream Bed

That was magical!

Loopdeloop - Ritual Loopdeloop - Ritual

This is a very, very good loop!
you should , no, you must reupload this with looping!
Zeus demands you to do it!!

Life Or Death Life Or Death

If my guess is correct* and the revolutions of the revolver are random, it seems to me a good ludonarrative detail, and therefore, a very good final scene, which proves the determination of the player.
(* Honestly I have not checked, because I get tired of dying so many times XD! But if so, it is very well thought)

Sidenote: I don't know why, but I was expecting a Lynch bad ending; where the body of the bag at the end was that of the protagonist.

NiobiuMmm responds:

Thanks for the comment :))

Crushing Reality Crushing Reality

Hoork responds:

Pix Hop Pix Hop

░ Pros> Tilt mechanic.

▒ Cons> Lack further exploit the possibilities and resources of the difficulty.

▓ Devolution> At the moment, the game seems to be a sketch of what could be in the future, but this requires more experimentation when designing the difficulty:
If the game limit will be marked by the Skill of the player, it should be the principal axis of development.

In general terms, you have to review the relations between the existing resources and integrate them in a better way. It would also be good that the music not only accompanies but mark time of difficulty, plus it's a good resource to break the sense of repetition and helps immerse the player in the game.

Particularly I think you should play your own game and relieve possible moves that the player can take as technique (like hitting the walls provides a kind of double jump), then rebuild the obstacles in relation to which techniques are best to overcome it and what no, leaving the player discresion more than one option to overcome an obstacle (as in "Barrier X").

Beyond that, it would be interesting to know if you thought about developing this game for phones or tablets, exploiting even more playability by tilting (and adding a physical challenge).

Garage Blues Garage Blues

wonderfull!, cover or it's yours?

It's like a fusion of evangelion with animatrix, and it feels awsome!

Giant Maze Giant Maze

I notice that you possess a good technique for illustration and painting. You can achieve smooth good detail and very interesting effects. I particularly like the gritty (and a bit grunge) atmosphere that you accomplish in this artwork.
Now, in your study of color, it gives me the feeling that, although sketches, the postures of the figure are better achieved; the character is tense, alert, searching a way to get in the building, while in the final posture, seems to be more relaxed, almost appreciating the landscape.
In my opinion (i'm no expert), the only thing that you might need practice is to achieve more loose, gestural drawings, and perhaps expermient with more dynamic perspectives.
Beyond that, I would like to see more of your work.

KhazThard responds:

great thanks for comment :D i will try next time to apply your cauncil and do better illustration :)

Geronimo [Trade] Geronimo [Trade]

daamn! Very good management of the form, and dynamics. Good style and illumination. Smooth art lines. You might be already an expert.
My only question to you is, why in the seven hells are you still unscouted?

PajamaHam responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. Now, I'm not sure how scouting works, but i made this account only recently, while I've been posting on DeviantArt for years. So, maybe it's just a matter of time(?). Regardless, I'ma keep uploading. Thanks again.