All 85 art Reviews

MECHACABRA MECHACABRA

It's like a fusion of evangelion with animatrix, and it feels awsome!

Giant Maze Giant Maze

I notice that you possess a good technique for illustration and painting. You can achieve smooth good detail and very interesting effects. I particularly like the gritty (and a bit grunge) atmosphere that you accomplish in this artwork.
Now, in your study of color, it gives me the feeling that, although sketches, the postures of the figure are better achieved; the character is tense, alert, searching a way to get in the building, while in the final posture, seems to be more relaxed, almost appreciating the landscape.
In my opinion (i'm no expert), the only thing that you might need practice is to achieve more loose, gestural drawings, and perhaps expermient with more dynamic perspectives.
Beyond that, I would like to see more of your work.

KhazThard responds:

great thanks for comment :D i will try next time to apply your cauncil and do better illustration :)

Geronimo [Trade] Geronimo [Trade]

daamn! Very good management of the form, and dynamics. Good style and illumination. Smooth art lines. You might be already an expert.
My only question to you is, why in the seven hells are you still unscouted?

PajamaHam responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. Now, I'm not sure how scouting works, but i made this account only recently, while I've been posting on DeviantArt for years. So, maybe it's just a matter of time(?). Regardless, I'ma keep uploading. Thanks again.

Background I Background I

It kept me hypnotized for a couple of minutes. No joke.
Amazing work!

radshoe responds:

Thanks! ;D

Spider-Man and Deadpool Spider-Man and Deadpool

nice!

deafguitarist063 responds:

Thanks! :)

Demonic Piper Demonic Piper

Faceless designs are the best ones!

Rick Sanchez C-137 Rick Sanchez C-137

Arachnophobia Arachnophobia

very nice!

Xpzmini responds:

The village The village

Freaking awsome!, i think i'have seen this before.. maybe in a speedpaint sometime ago, dont know for sure. Anyway, good work!