Magical Dream Bed Magical Dream Bed

That was magical!

Loopdeloop - Ritual Loopdeloop - Ritual

This is a very, very good loop!
you should , no, you must reupload this with looping!
Zeus demands you to do it!!

The Thirteenth Crusade Ep. 3 (Part 2) The Thirteenth Crusade Ep. 3 (Part 2)

Yeah, this animation doesn't have a good quality of animation, but it's compensated by a good narration and a good execution when showing history:
I've only seen this chapter, and from what I could see, this quickly introduce me the context, which are the rules that govern this universe, and what is the plot.
I alredy know if I'll like it or not, and for me, that's a good indicator.
Surely many will criticize me, but the first thing that occurred to me when i saw this, was that I found it more interesting and engaging than "Attack of the Titans".

Keep up the good work!

PD: I like Clint Mansell, but I agree with VacantVirtuoso about the music, you could replace the music with some tracks of the audio portal, or use some tracks of music group "epic score", which as I understand is free for such cases.

Crushing Reality Crushing Reality

Excelent

Hoork responds:

Indeed!

Pix Hop Pix Hop

░ Pros> Tilt mechanic.

▒ Cons> Lack further exploit the possibilities and resources of the difficulty.

▓ Devolution> At the moment, the game seems to be a sketch of what could be in the future, but this requires more experimentation when designing the difficulty:
If the game limit will be marked by the Skill of the player, it should be the principal axis of development.

In general terms, you have to review the relations between the existing resources and integrate them in a better way. It would also be good that the music not only accompanies but mark time of difficulty, plus it's a good resource to break the sense of repetition and helps immerse the player in the game.

Particularly I think you should play your own game and relieve possible moves that the player can take as technique (like hitting the walls provides a kind of double jump), then rebuild the obstacles in relation to which techniques are best to overcome it and what no, leaving the player discresion more than one option to overcome an obstacle (as in "Barrier X").

Beyond that, it would be interesting to know if you thought about developing this game for phones or tablets, exploiting even more playability by tilting (and adding a physical challenge).

Rullo Rullo

░ Pros> The overall idea looks nice and it seems well executed:
It's a relaxing math puzzle game with smooth animation and intuitive interface for Movile touchscreen. The rules are explained very well, and in with one simple infographic screen.

▓ Cons> Removing the difference of perception when playing (hands vs peripheral) that determines how we intuit controls (because in a PC, some movements are hard to find in an intuitive way -like the locknumber-), the problem is in the Tutorial screen. Let me explain:

Before anything else the problem only occurs with rookies.
While the rules are explained, the "how to play" isn't. By not demonstrating the gameplay it becomes less userfriendly. Thus, it prevents the player / user facing for the first time in the game, can not experience a proper casual experience.

▒ Devolution> If the axis of the game is to Relax the «player / user» while making an intellectual activity and because of the difficulty of the game, the usability of the interface should not leave room for doubt. Beyond this the game is perfect.

Garage Blues Garage Blues

wonderfull!, cover or it's yours?

MECHACABRA MECHACABRA

It's like a fusion of evangelion with animatrix, and it feels awsome!

Giant Maze Giant Maze

I notice that you possess a good technique for illustration and painting. You can achieve smooth good detail and very interesting effects. I particularly like the gritty (and a bit grunge) atmosphere that you accomplish in this artwork.
Now, in your study of color, it gives me the feeling that, although sketches, the postures of the figure are better achieved; the character is tense, alert, searching a way to get in the building, while in the final posture, seems to be more relaxed, almost appreciating the landscape.
In my opinion (i'm no expert), the only thing that you might need practice is to achieve more loose, gestural drawings, and perhaps expermient with more dynamic perspectives.
Beyond that, I would like to see more of your work.

KhazThard responds:

great thanks for comment :D i will try next time to apply your cauncil and do better illustration :)

Geronimo [Trade] Geronimo [Trade]

daamn! Very good management of the form, and dynamics. Good style and illumination. Smooth art lines. You might be already an expert.
My only question to you is, why in the seven hells are you still unscouted?

PajamaHam responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. Now, I'm not sure how scouting works, but i made this account only recently, while I've been posting on DeviantArt for years. So, maybe it's just a matter of time(?). Regardless, I'ma keep uploading. Thanks again.